The visitor/user of the e-commerce services/e-shop of the Company understands and accepts that all the pages/services are provided "as is”.
The visitor/user, who by his initiative and decision registers in to the service/services of the Company creating for that purpose an account, agrees that:
a) The information provided by him to the Company will be true, accurate, valid, and complete, whenever they are required to access its contents/services.
b) Will update his registration informations.
In case of a shortage of products, the Company is not responsible if it has not been informed about it by the cooperating suppliers, for any reason.
The Company reserves the right to modify and/or temporarily or permanently suspend part or all of its services with or without prior notice to visitors/users.
LIABILITIES OF THE COMPANY
The Company has the responsibility to inform visitors/users about:
1. The essential characteristics of the products
2. The price of the products with specification on value-added tax (VAT)
3. The validity period of any offer or price
4. The quantity and any transport/delivery costs
5. The payment options
6. The way of delivery and execution of the electronic order
7. The right to withdraw from the contract of sale
The access to the pages/services of the Company by the visitor/user is for free, except for the current tariff regime for the general internet access, as formulated by the competent providers (ISPs) and paid to them and only.
The design of the website, the photos of the products or services posted on it, the written content, the graphics, and in general everything mentioned in the e-shop are belonging to the Company and are its intellectual property, according to the current copyright legislation.
Any use by third parties of the above content is expressly prohibited, int. and not restrictive: copying, republishing, downloading etc. The distinctive mark Dimitris Stratos DS Beauty belongs to the Company, which reserves all its rights against third parties for any kind of legal damage against it.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
The Company in the context of its transactions from the online store (e-shop) is not responsible and is not liable for compensation for any damage or loss arising from the cancellation of orders, non-execution or delay in execution, for any reason. The Company does not guarantee the availability of the products displayed in the online store, but will inform about the availability or not the visitor/user and undertakes the obligation in case of change of these data, to inform on time the visitor/user about the unavailability, and in this case the Company bears no further responsibility. The online store (e-shop) provides the content (eg information, names, photos, illustrations), products and services available through the website "exactly as they are".
In any case the Company is not civilly or criminally liable for any loss (positive, special or negative, which indicatively and not restrictively, divisively and/or cumulatively consists in the loss of profits, data, lost profits, monetary satisfaction, etc.) that may a visitor/user of the online store (e-shop) or a third party could have for reasons related to the operation or not and/or the use of the website and/or inability to provide services and/or products and/or information available by the visitor/user or/and from any unauthorised interventions of third parties in products and/or services and/or information available through it.
The visitor/user agrees and undertakes to use the services, information and data of the online store (e-shop) as provided by law and based on the rules of good faith and business ethics. The visitor/user is obliged not to use the online store (e-shop) for:
1. Sending, publishing, emailing or otherwise transmitting any content that is illegal for any reason, causes unlawful infringement and causes damage to the Company or any third party or violates the confidentiality or confidentiality of information of any person.
2. Sending, publishing, emailing or transmitting in other ways any content that offends users' morals, social values, minority, etc.
3. Submitting, publishing, emailing or otherwise transmitting any content for which users do not have the right to transmit under the law or applicable contracts (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information obtained or disclosed as part of an employment relationship or under confidentiality agreements).
4. Submitting, publishing, emailing or otherwise transmitting any content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any kind.
5. Sending, publishing, emailing or otherwise transmitting any material containing software viruses or any other code, files or programs designed to interrupt, damage, destroy or equip the operation any computer software or hardware.
6. Intentional or unintentional violation of applicable law or regulations
7. Harassment of third parties in any way.
8. Collect or store personal data about other users.
The user/customer has the right to return the product within fourteen (14) days from the date of conclusion of the contract, notifying about that the Company at . The return will be made at Dimitris Stratos Beauty Company, 47 Spirou Patsi, Athens, 10447, Greece.
The user/customer is charged with the cost of returning the product to the Company.
If the product has been sent and delivered to the user/customer and the user/customer returns it to the Company according to the above, the Company within fourteen (14) days of receipt of the product will return the paid price.
The right of withdrawal does not apply in cases that are excluded from the relevant legislation and case law, such as products that are not suitable for return for reasons of health or hygiene, if they have been unsealed or damaged, etc., such as int. cosmetics, makeup tools, etc.
The above terms and conditions of use of the website www.dimitrisstratosbeauty.com, as well as any modification thereof, are governed by and supplemented by Greek law, European Union law and the relevant international treaties on electronic commerce and the protection of personal data. Any provision of the above terms becomes contrary to any law, automatically ceases to be valid and is removed from the present, without in any case affecting the validity of the other terms. Any disputes are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of Athens, Greece.
MODIFICATION OF TERMS